November 23, 2022, in Gostiny Dvor, as part of the 48th Russian Antique Salon, the LIFESTYLE project “Interior Art” will open, representing leading Russian designers, as well as exclusive furniture and interior and textile brands. An independent part of the exhibition will be a special exposition “Russian Interior”, which will be curated by design expert Evgenia Mikulina.
The LIFESTYLE project “Interior Art” will be presented by more than 40 companies. Creating an interior is a great way to express your individuality, because the art is in the details, as the professionals say. In total, in Gostiny Dvor more than 250 leading Russian galleries will present collections of works of high classical and jewelry art worthy of decorating the most authoritative collections.
Russian interior is a design with ancient traditions, natural motifs and a unique soul, it is a complex and harmonious space with a pronounced character. Now, more than ever, is the best time to take a closer look at your traditions, where you can draw inspiration and find a new reading.
The following will take part in the Russian Interior exposition:
- Polina Pidtsan, famous for her interiors in the style of “modern classics”, will not only show an interior installation, but will also present to the public its first furniture collection in the Art Deco style.
- Tatyana Mironova will let you look into her apartment, literally: her stand is based on a personal interior.
- Aleksey Bochkov will show his version of a classic interior, and Igor Kurkin a modern one.
- The joint exposition of DC Gallery and Atelier CHOUTKO will present the “ideal Soviet apartment” – it will be a mini-interior formed around collectible art objects.
- Other participants of the exposition will also demonstrate their views on the “Russian Interior” – designer Anna Bystrova, galleries of modern and object art: Polet Art Agency, MILLIART Gallery, IMMI ART Gallery .
A separate center of attraction will be a series of business events that will be of interest to both professional and general public.
The full program of events will be published on the websites lifestyleart.ru; antiquesalon.ru. We announce some of them.
November 23, 14:00 — Master class “INTERIOR ART – the art of LIVING” designer Karina Avetisyan
November 23, 18:00 — Lecture “The Way to the interior house” designer Polina Pidtsan
November 24, 17:00 — Discussion: “The Russian furniture market: prospects and problems”. Organizers: EXPO-PARK Exhibition Projects, Association of Design Industry Specialists
November 24, 19:00 — Discussion “Thrice Art: The Art of Living. The Art of Investment. Interior Art. Organizers: Leaders Club Business Club, EXPO-PARK Exhibition Projects, Polyot Art Agency
November 25, 17:00 — Public talk: New Horizons. How Russian designers enter foreign markets. Features of the process and recommendations”. Organizer: SALON interior magazine. Moderator: editor-in-chief of the magazine Olga Korotkova
November 26, 16:00 — Lecture “Russian Interior”by design expert Evgenia Mikulina